• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Great sale at Skiboot RX

DerKommissar

Getting on the lift
Skier

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tim Hedin, is a long time friend and has sponsored SkiTalk in the past.

We hold him in very high regard.

Tim Hedin

Skiboot RX
Industry Insider
Figured I would respond. Yes we are having a moving/spring sale. I have used the tgr forum to advertise it because it is a little under the radar. I would love to figure out a way to advertise it here and compensate Phil and Tricia in some manner. I promise you the best deals, and some Im losing my ass on. Just cant advertise some pricing. I carry Nordica, salomon, atomic, head, dynastar, Black crows, RMu, and Faction. If this interests you please email [email protected] and let me know what you are looking for.

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Bumping this to give @Tim Hedin and Skiboot RX the props deserved. I bought boots and three days later they were at my door! Unbeatable price and superior service. Tim will get lots more of my business.

As for the boots, absolutely perfect so far. Couple of expected bumps and grinds will make my skiing great for the next couple of years.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
When I needed Heat, Tim hooked me up with heated Lenz socks for me, and heated Therm-ic mitty's for my wife. Great guy, highly recommend !

Sponsor

Staff online