• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Great Pass Deals for 20/21 season (East) ???

DaveD

Booting up
Skier
So I am trying to plan next season among all this uncertainty and I'm thinking maybe I won't buy Ikon or Epic. I live in Pennsylvania and I'm guessing virus precautions will make it suck so bad to fly, even months from now. So maybe just stay in the East next season. I could buy Ikon Base which they expanded to unlimited days at Stratton and Sugarbush, but...

I just discovered the Boomer deal at Sugarbush ($140 for weekdays for the season! for us geezers)

but does anyone know of any other great deals?

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Here is some I have done lately...

-Killington KTickets....work great..transferable
-Sugarbush quad packs....always a hit..transferable
-Hunter 3 packs

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking more local Blue Mountain sells 3 packs that run around $99 form weekdays or 129 for any days. They go on sale for a few days in the Fall. Worth getting on their mailing list for the notifications if you ski there. I normally pick a few up for my daughters.

SkiMcP

At the junction of 89 & 93
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Indy Pass might be worth checking out ($199, 2 tickets each to 50+ mountains "with more to come" - 19 in the East including Magic and Bolton Valley in VT and Cannon and Black in NH - most resorts are no black out, including all Eastern resorts as of right now). Mostly smaller mountains but all over the East and the credit if you can't use it fully is pretty generous. Could be a good companion pass to the mid-week Sugarbush deal...

Itinerant skier

Out on the slopes
Skier
The Indy Pass might be worth checking out ($199, 2 tickets each to 50+ mountains "with more to come" - 19 in the East including Magic and Bolton Valley in VT and Cannon and Black in NH - most resorts are no black out, including all Eastern resorts as of right now). Mostly smaller mountains but all over the East and the credit if you can't use it fully is pretty generous. Could be a good companion pass to the mid-week Sugarbush deal...

Indy Pass includes Blue Knob and Shawnee in PA for a few days close to home.

Ski&ride

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
With resorts running at “limited capacity“ mode, requiring either reservation within the first 5 minute of opening window, or lottery, how many days do you think you will actually be able to ski?

Sponsor

Staff online