• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Goodbye Ziggy

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Wow, so very sorry. That is one of the hardest things to go through. Ziggy was such an important part of your life’s it will be a big hole to fill but you will also have lots of great memories.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
:pug::pug: Ruff ruff Ziggy lives on in your memories.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
One more pic...this is one of my favorites...

P1030455.JPG

Ziggy liked to burrow.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A few things have happened the past few days that brought this in the front of my mind again.

@lsfaki had dinner with us last night and shared a few Ziggy memories and photos with us.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A few things have happened the past few days that brought this in the front of my mind again.

@lsfaki had dinner with us last night and shared a few Ziggy memories and photos with us.

Friday was 4 years since I lost my cat, Milo. I happened to pull out a skein of yarn and pick up crocheting again that evening. I found myself picking Milo fur out of it and remembering him fondly. These special animals are always in our hearts and they'll come to the front of your mind forever. <3

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
Well I mentioned earlier that we were afraid that we would be in this situation soon and unfortunately Friday night we had to say goodbye to Blackjack. The best dog that has ever owned me. He was old and deaf and part blind and walked behind a neighbor as they were backing out. The injuries were to severe for any kind of long term or short term fix. The vet was wonderful and we held him in our arms as he crossed over the bridge.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well I mentioned earlier that we were afraid that we would be in this situation soon and unfortunately Friday night we had to say goodbye to Blackjack. The best dog that has ever owned me. He was old and deaf and part blind and walked behind a neighbor as they were backing out. The injuries were to severe for any kind of long term or short term fix. The vet was wonderful and we held him in our arms as he crossed over the bridge.
Man, I teared up reading this. Its so hard to say goodbye to a faithful friend.
Earlier in this thread @JohnnyG asked us to share a favorite memory with Ziggy.
When you feel like you're ready, please share one of Blackjack and maybe some pictures.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
On TGR there is a thread titled, "not just a dog". That thread is a tear jerker with all the people posting about their dogs' passing over the rainbow bridge.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Coming home from Colorado on the previous trip last Mothers Day.
cr+ZFj%PRA6lRaY0RgVNIA.jpg

I never get "Shotgun"
IMG_0171.JPG

Cozy
IMG_0976.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online