• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah Gonna spend some time in Utah!

TS
bbinder

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Day 2-3. Columbus, OH last night to visit an old friend and his wife. Great Thai food and some very special bourbon. Day 3 ended up in Columbia, MO and had some great barbecue. So far, so good!

TS
bbinder

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Arrived in the Snowmass area 2 nights ago safe and sound. Skied yesterday for Tricia and Phil as they took a break from working. Only skied 3 hours but it was plenty. The plan is to continue to take it easy because we have the whole rest of the winter ahead of us. I’ll have to get into the habit of taking pictures when I ski so I can share some of what we are skiing.

James

Out There
Instructor
Arrived in the Snowmass area 2 nights ago safe and sound. Skied yesterday for Tricia and Phil as they took a break from working. Only skied 3 hours but it was plenty. The plan is to continue to take it easy because we have the whole rest of the winter ahead of us. I’ll have to get into the habit of taking pictures when I ski so I can share some of what we are skiing.
You going over to Highlands to see Bob and Jim Lindsey?

TS
bbinder

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Haven’t tried to contact Bob yet - he is not the best at responding to texts and emails... We are going to ski with @SkiNurse and will probably connect with Weems today.

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
Nice! Tell her I had an mri and it was ok, and she needs to go to Jackson and ski the Hobacks.
How did you tolerate being in the MRI capsule? Never knew I was claustrophobic until I had to do one. I made it but those last few minutes were brutal for me. No chance I would be able to do one in the old MRI machines that are much smaller and darker.

How are you feeling? As someone who went through post concussion syndrome I can sympathize. Unlike your situation, I never got knocked out and my symptoms never started until about 24 hours later.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

James

Out There
Instructor
How did you tolerate being in the MRI capsule? Never knew I was claustrophobic until I had to do one. I made it but those last few minutes were brutal for me. No chance I would be able to do one in the old MRI machines that are much smaller and darker.

How are you feeling? As someone who went through post concussion syndrome I can sympathize. Unlike your situation, I never got knocked out and my symptoms never started until about 24 hours later.
Yeah it's bad. They put a frame over your head too. Then the noise! Geez, the little elves in the machine are really banging some pots and pans and swinging hammers on metal.
I shut the eyes and went away... Was starting to fall asleep when it was over.
But, I had a root canal once and the dentist had to keep waking me up. It was annoying, couldn't she just prop the mouth open so I could sleep?

TS
bbinder

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Skiing with a couple of friends at Snowmass. Christy’s head is not really as big as it appears in this picture
EAF7371A-3D6E-4B50-B93A-649B9DFCCECB.jpeg