• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pick Your Favorite Design

• A. Bluebird

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • B. Warped

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • C. Mad Plaid

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • D. Varsity

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • E. Subtle

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • F. Scuffed

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
gogglesoc promo Final.jpg
Gogglesocs, the premier goggle cover made from recycled plastic bottles, is contributing product for a design contest. We have six @Dave Petersen designs to choose from. You, our readers, get to choose which design goes onto this exclusive model. Design contest ends October 1, 2018.

The winning Gogglesoc will be used for promotions and as part of our upcoming 2018 donation drive.

So What Is a Gogglesoc?

Super simple: it is a protective cover for your goggles. Use it at après, on the bus, or anywhere else you take your goggles. The way it's designed means you can wear a Gogglesoc even when your helmet is on.

Pack It Up. Pack It In.

The microfiber used to create each Gogglesoc is made from recycled plastic bottles. We can't solve global warming alone, but by creating and sharing products like Gogglesoc, together we can raise the awareness required to tackle these issues as a collective ... and look darn good in the process.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
This is awesome. If you haven’t used a gogglesoc, you need one. You just don’t know it yet. :). Perfect for protecting your lens’ especially on a break in the lodge or just using it to clean the lens.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
While we had an early leader out of the gate...others are catching up. Again, thanks @Dave Petersen for designing so many great options, you aren't making it easy.

Reactions: Ron

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I voted for Bluebird because it reminds me so much of Blue Mountain in PA.....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
The back bowls of Blue were the inspiration. ;)

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
I get a feeling that Blue PA is somewhat similar to Blue Mountain, Collingwood, Ontario. Everyone goes there, but most hate the place!!

I like Blue. It's about as good as you get in the Mid Atlantic... More than a hill, less than a mountain. Stuck in a low elevation, winter-weather-challenged location.

Sponsor

Staff online