• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Go Broncos! Bronco Ski Country Style

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I would love to see the Broncos pull it off and watch Manning shred the Panthers. But I wouldn't put money on it. Wait I will if someone gives me 6.

Who wants to saddle up with Cam Newton? It doesn't have to be for money. The loser's dad could have to solicit money from Auburn boosters.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm curious if there will be a Super Bowl party in Aspen with all the NC and CO crew!
:popcorn:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
The Broncos fans should probably just go ski Sunday night under the lights. Watching the game will be painful for them..:snowball:

But then they're used to it. Haven't they experienced losing 5 SuperBowls since 1977?

newfydog

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Ran into this French dude at Les Deux Alpes. He wasn't sure who the Broncos were, but the outfit was very Euro chic!

bronco.JPG

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I saw a fair number of Broncos jerseys on the hill today at A-basin. I was wearing my orange jacket. Does that count? Go Broncos!

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
Well, I used to have an orange ski outfit, but I outgrew it years ago. Not Broncos specific, though. Only ever been to one Broncos game. Frank Tripucka was the QB then.

tip_roll1.jpg

TS
SlideWright

SlideWright

aka Alpinord
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Supporter
It wasn't pretty or inspiring offensively. Definitely a defensive battle which saved the Broncos all season. Way to go Wade, Miller, Ware, Wolfe & the rest! Nice to see Manning, Elway and Kubiak along with the Bolwens succeed. Great season for the Panthers. Rivera and Newton, among others, and had an amazing year and will be back.

Really, it's all thanks to El Nino!

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I'm curious if there will be a Super Bowl party in Aspen with all the NC and CO crew!
:popcorn:
We had a great time watching the game at the HI Express in Snowmass (well, some of us did :golfclap:).
Someone must have taken some pics. I was too busy cheering on the Broncos.