• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Glove Recommendations?

k2rider

Getting on the lift
Skier
Kinco mittens are the warmest I've ever worn and only $35. I've been at this 41 years and never wore a mitten but 2/3 of the employees were wearing Kinco's at Powder Mountain on a full-blown blizzard day. I saw them in town and figured for $35, I can't go wrong. I wore them every day the rest of the season. I'm going to try the gloves next season....or maybe later this season at Mammoth.

hotwinter74

Booting up
Skier
I have the stealth, august long trigger and the alpha the stealths are the warmest IMO but all three are amazing …pows IME run a little small so you MIGHT want to size up
Thanks for all information. Vertex looks so good but price is quite high. Stealth has lofted fit so I prefer Alpha. I hope I can find a good deal before summer.

sparty

Out on the slopes
Skier
Kincos...$ 26 bucks. Use them for a season or until they're trashed, whichever comes first, then use them for stacking firewood. Who the f--k would use a pair of $ 125 Hestra's for patrol? They're for day off skiing and visiting other areas on a comp.
Hestra also offers gloves that are price-competitive with Kincos in their "Job" line.

The Kobolt CZone works really well as an intermediate-weight glove for me. I'm coaching now, not patrolling anymore, but the dexterity is pretty darn solid.

hotwinter74

Booting up
Skier
I found a shop on the web.

Well, Scamadviser showed positive result, but I can't trust this shop yet.
"Facts about glovesmitts.com" from Scamadviser have weird information and actual shop address doesn't exist.
No register icon but login icon.
Is it a scam shop?
Or do I worry too much?