• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
732C1B08-A917-456A-AB09-F24753041088.jpeg

I’ve seen him a few times at SIA.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Gatopescado

I never go to the base lodge
Skier
I skied a little bit with him one year when he was setting up the Gunbarrel 50 event at Heavenly. I got the feeling he wanted me to beat it. So I did.

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
I'll give $100 to Glen's favorite charity if his tour stops at Mont du Lac ski area, a very well-run little hill just outside the Twin Ports.

Plake3.jpg

Don'tfit

Putting on skis
Skier
I'll give $100 to charity if Plake just keeps driving past any planned stop he has where I ski. Never a bigger hole than in a Fist Full of Moguls.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'll give $100 to charity if Plake just keeps driving past any planned stop he has where I ski. Never a bigger hole than in a Fist Full of Moguls.

People do change. His behavior and attitude appear to have improved a great deal over the years. I'm glad no one's judging me by my behavior in my early twenties.

da-cat

Hoarders Anonymous
Skier
Light it up Mr. Plake!
Heck, shoot spike hair wigs out of the t-shirt cannon where ever you go!

If I make it to a retro week sometime I am planning on wearing a silver parka with speakers ...
a Boom Box parka!

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
He was in the Detroit area and now driving East. Was hoping he would make it closer, but rain sucks. Maybe on way back? That would be nice.

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
He visited 3 places and was making a Northern path. I was hoping he would go to the U.P. and back down into Wisconsin. Instead he headed East.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dave Petersen - Where did you get this map? It’s AWESOME. I’ve got a similar one for cities I’ve visited and backpacking trips I’ve taken. This would be a great addition to the map collection!!!

I bought it off the web, and I cant think of the name right off. They have many ski maps plus all sorts of other maps.

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dave Petersen - Where did you get this map? It’s AWESOME. I’ve got a similar one for cities I’ve visited and backpacking trips I’ve taken. This would be a great addition to the map collection!!!

Best Maps Ever

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
damn it!!!!

I was there skiing and never saw him! Would have been my second time making turns with him, as I got to ski a couple runs with him at snowbird on Silver Fox.

I even did some inside foot hop turns in his honor today.,

Sponsor

Staff online