• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

soerenberg

Booting up
Skier
I figured I post as a separate thread.

I got my Giro Method with Emerald lens based on the VLT rating.
While it is a green lens, the image is pretty pink. Not sure if I will get used to it or how it will look on actual snow.

The Giro comes with a low light lens to swap out. Just wondering what main lens people get with Giro, or in general. Is Copper the way to go? Seems a bit bright?
Also, it seems that the color of the lens is matching up with frame color. So, more a fashion statement. i.e. black frame with Copper lens is rare.

I found this to be best for VLT data:

Henry

Out on the slopes
Skier
You choice of lens is 100% personal. My low light lens (from Dragon) is amber 35% visible light transmission. Friends prefer goggles with 50+%...I'd hate it. My bright light lens is darker amber 15% VLT. Friends have lenses darker than that. You need to know what you like.

Prolens is a good source for replacement lenses and for goggles.

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
I figured I post as a separate thread.

I got my Giro Method with Emerald lens based on the VLT rating.
While it is a green lens, the image is pretty pink. Not sure if I will get used to it or how it will look on actual snow.

The Giro comes with a low light lens to swap out. Just wondering what main lens people get with Giro, or in general. Is Copper the way to go? Seems a bit bright?
Also, it seems that the color of the lens is matching up with frame color. So, more a fashion statement. i.e. black frame with Copper lens is rare.

I found this to be best for VLT data:
I think you're going to pleasantly surprised by the range of Vivid Emerald.