• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
For those wondering...
gt-spirit-porsche-993-1-18.jpg
Where does the scrapple come from?

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
How about some anti-virus ski gear? Or just dumb stuff that people will buy for stocking stuffers.

Face shield for helmet. Antibiotic nikwax for gloves and gear. Touchless payment that applies pass discount. Refillable sport disinfectant for tables etc. UV boot/gear dryer.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
How about some anti-virus ski gear? Or just dumb stuff that people will buy for stocking stuffers.

Face shield for helmet. Antibiotic nikwax for gloves and gear. Touchless payment that applies pass discount. Refillable sport disinfectant for tables etc. UV boot/gear dryer.
Years ago they made ski poles that you could fill with booze so for next season have ski poles you could fill with hand sanitizer.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Years ago they made ski poles that you could fill with booze so for next season have ski poles you could fill with hand sanitizer.
If you use the old Allsop ones with the shock absorber grip, they will be like a hand pump.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
If you use the old Allsop ones with the shock absorber grip, they will be like a hand pump.
Would you squirt out sanitizer each time you make a strong pole plant or could you turn it off during a run?

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
I'd like a Nordica Navigator 85+, use the Navigator mold but the enforcer construction... and add a bit extra. I'd like a mid-width all-mountain ski with more beef than the 98/100 ski instead of a lower performance. Harder snow-> narrower ski-> more beef, not less. Why is this hard?

Other than a handful of us, the 85-90 segment is dead west of the Mississippi. Augment 88, Stockli AR, whatever leftover monster 88 stock is left kicking around...

Sponsor