• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

FS: Scott The Ski 185cm, SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Dammit, you're a persistent little monkey. Headed to a Masterfit boot fitter next week. Let's see how much spare cash I have left. I was pondering The Ski a couple days ago.

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
If I were to allow myself one ski purchase for no other reason than I want one, it just might be The Ski. Skied them at Big Sky complements of Phil during the Epic Gathering and was impressed, but, it was a soft snow day when we all look like the skier we want to be. Ron, I seem to remember you bought this summer, what length?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
ok, now that we're live...

For sale, Brand new, 185 Scott the ski (the black one). $400 Shipped. Great ski, just have too much

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
If I were to allow myself one ski purchase for no other reason than I want one, it just might be The Ski. Skied them at Big Sky complements of Phil during the Epic Gathering and was impressed, but, it was a soft snow day when we all look like the skier we want to be. Ron, I seem to remember you bought this summer, what length?

Mike, call me......

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Bumping these up. They need a good home so if anyone is interested, please make me an offer.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Maybe change the subject? I just assume when I see "for Kevin" that they are, in fact, just for Kevin. Which is weird on a public forum, but still.

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Maybe change the subject? I just assume when I see "for Kevin" that they are, in fact, just for Kevin. Which is weird on a public forum, but still.

@Ron knows how much I like The Ski and my willpower isn't too spectacular when it comes to such things. We had discussed these skis in the past. I think he was "leaning" on me a touch. The skis are up for grabs and a fantastic deal.

James

Out There
Instructor
What are the specs on those babies?
Do they float? (in water)

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Thank you Bumpfreaq for saving me from myself.

Reactions: Ron
Status
Not open for further replies.