• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Frida Hansdotter

TS
Primoz

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
A week ago I wrote Neureuther is staying for another year, as I got info about this from almost first hand, not directly from him, but from someone inside Germany team who is really close to him, just that Felix proves me wrong :) Less then week later and he announces he will retire and tomorrow is going to be his last race. I guess it's better I don't post such things anymore, as I just get embarrassed over and over again. Sorry guys for misleading you :)

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
A week ago I wrote Neureuther is staying for another year, as I got info about this from almost first hand, not directly from him, but from someone inside Germany team who is really close to him, just that Felix proves me wrong :) Less then week later and he announces he will retire and tomorrow is going to be his last race. I guess it's better I don't post such things anymore, as I just get embarrassed over and over again. Sorry guys for misleading you :)

@Primoz, I had heard the same thing {one more year} from two friends who are both friends of his. I think it’s a fairly recent change of heart. I would have “bet the farm” on his staying two weeks ago.

Not “speculating” on others for now. HaHa.

Nice final day for Frida. Like the pink suit, and that she was in the chair for a little bit. Class act.

James

Out There
Instructor
Frida took a ceremonial run with a Swedish dress and a basket of something. Pastries?

IMG_6111.PNG

Ottoclave

Booting up
Skier
Some kind of cinemmon rolls. Tricky hill. Lots of people held their breath when she decended on the final steep.

SMALL SPOILER

Brignone spoke very dirty and loud after she was out. Robinson!

Ha Ha, she was loud and clear on the NBC Sports app feed.

Teppaz

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Primoz, I had heard the same thing {one more year} from two friends who are both friends of his. I think it’s a fairly recent change of heart. I would have “bet the farm” on his staying two weeks ago.

Not “speculating” on others for now. HaHa.

Nice final day for Frida. Like the pink suit, and that she was in the chair for a little bit. Class act.
Someone on Twitter posted this video of a young Felix Neureuther skiing with his mom, Rosi Mittermaier. Classic form from Rosi!

Swede

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Swedes have a great very young tech skier named William Hansson. 2001 born and has all the right tools and support. Will be interesting to see him develop over the next number of years.

Know him as he used to train out this way in Canada. Nice kid too.

Saw that William made training group 3 for next season (C team/dev team).

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January