• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold FREE: Skier’s Edge Mountain Master

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Great working condition, comes with poles. Excellent to work on edging and fore-aft balance skills, as the foot plates move freely, allowing you to work on angulation and inclination while getting a workout.

I need to get this machine out of my basement. I do love how it operates, but I’ve just been doing far more bicycling, running, and swimming. I’d like to see somebody use this much more.

Since it’s free, you’ve got to come get it. I’m in eastern PA at an accessible location. Pickup will be Covid-conscious with mask wearing. :)

PM me if interested or for details. Pass along to anybody else, too. Thanks.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If only I lived closer. I've been thinking about one of these.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hmm... I don't think meeting halfway will work :roflmao:
But a great opportunity for someone closer!

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ve received several queries and will be responding, then getting back to those people in order of when I received messages. Thanks for your patience!

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks again Wendy for the skiers edge and nice meeting you and your husband! Sent a donation to PUGSKI.

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks again Wendy for the skiers edge and nice meeting you and your husband! Sent a donation to PUGSKI.
It’s always great to meet another Pugskier, especially out here in non-ski country. Enjoy the Skier’s Edge, Mike!