• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sethmasia

Putting on skis
Contributor
isha-016_email-1200x700_v4.jpg

For Pugski readers: This free six-month membership gives you access to the digital version of Skiing History magazine, the bimonthly journal of the nonprofit International Skiing History Association. We post a brand-new issue to our online archives every two months — plus you can read back issues to 2009! You’ll receive a username and password, so you can log on any time. This offer does not include the print magazine. (Please: This offer is for NEW readers only!)

For a FREE digital subscription to Skiing History ($10 value):
  • · Go to: Ski History Free Digital
  • · Select 6 Month Digital Only, then Add to Cart
  • · Enter coupon code PUGSKI19, then Apply to Order
  • · Hit Checkout and set up your account

TS
Sethmasia

Sethmasia

Putting on skis
Contributor
Bumping this offer --

screen_shot_2016-01-20_at_9.52.54_am.png

For Pugski readers: This free six-month membership gives you access to the digital version of Skiing History magazine, the bimonthly journal of the nonprofit International Skiing History Association. We post a brand-new issue to our online archives every two months — plus you can read back issues to 2009! You’ll receive a username and password, so you can log on any time. This offer does not include the print magazine. (Please: This offer is for NEW readers only!)

For a FREE digital subscription to Skiing History ($10 value):
  • · Go to: Ski History Free Digital
  • · Select 6 Month Digital Only, then Add to Cart
  • · Enter coupon code PUGSKI19, then Apply to Order
  • · Hit Checkout and set up your account

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
I signed up a week or so ago. Now what? Is it emailed or to have to go someplace to find it?

TS
Sethmasia

Sethmasia

Putting on skis
Contributor
TS
Sethmasia

Sethmasia

Putting on skis
Contributor
coverMJ19.png
The free digital subscription offer is winding down. HOWEVER we'd like to send you a free copy of our magnificent PRINTED magazine. We're sure you'll love it. Please go to https://skiinghistory.org/free-trial-issue to sign up for yours!

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I got mine in the mail today.

David

Skier
I signed up a while ago and still haven't received anything.

TS
Sethmasia

Sethmasia

Putting on skis
Contributor

James

Out There
Instructor
If you get the print, is digital included? We’ve had one for several years, back when it had the other name.
It prob says this in the front cover, but don’t have one here, and 100% of the time I don’t look.

David

Skier

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
If you get the print, is digital included? We’ve had one for several years, back when it had the other name.
It prob says this in the front cover, but don’t have one here, and 100% of the time I don’t look.
I believe your print subscription includes a digital subscription.

David

Skier
I've been through all my spam, trash & other folders with nothing. Is it sent from another company like Amazon by chance?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes I can.
David, I'm not sure how the digital subscription works. I get the physical magazine in the mail which includes digital, but I don't get a notice or link in my inbox.
At the link that Seth included, which I repeated, there does not appear to be a special login for reading something behind the paywall, but I could be mistaken.
Hopefully @Sethmasia will be able to enlighten us.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
I received an email that notifies me when the digital version is available online. If you are having problems and Seth Masia does not reply in a timely fashion then perhaps you might email:

Laurie Glover
[email protected]

She is the Membership Coordinator.

Here is a link to Skiing History's contact information: https://www.skiinghistory.org/contact.

@James a print subscription does include a digital subscription. I just checked.

David

Skier