• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Four Door Mustang?!

TS
Tom K.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This is almost as bad as when they made an automatic available in the Miata... :doh:

I fail to see the logic here. So somebody loves Mustangs as they exist. Great. Me too. How does making a similar car with a different body style diminish your enjoyment of the current version?!

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I fail to see the logic here. So somebody loves Mustangs as they exist. Great. Me too. How does making a similar car with a different body style diminish your enjoyment of the current version?!

It dilutes the purposeful nature of the breed.

Besides, most of the 4-door versions of these type of cars have no room for real sized people. And the kids/dogs can manage just fine getting in the back of a proper two door layout.

Or it could be that I just hate 4-doors (and automatics!) :D

focker

Out on the slopes
Skier
So the took the old taurus and stuck a mustang grill on it? I would think that they were doing it to compete with the dodge charger. Although they have a lot of work to do if that's their goal. Wife had a charger gt loaner car, 300hp awd v6 and that is the small engine :)

Sadly they do not make a V8 AWD version. The top AWD version for HP is the 300 HP V6 your wife had...