• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For those with Attack bindings....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The new small Pugski stickers work well...
image.jpeg

They just need a little trim on the side and a diagonal cuts on the top corners.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
You should bring small stickers to Colorado next month since I have Attack bindings. :thumb:

Wait, when are the pugs going to be in Colorado next month?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wait, when are the pugs going to be in Colorado next month?
We will be there for SIA at the very end of the month. Then the on snow at Copper then The Gathering/Reunion is Aspen.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
We will be there for SIA at the very end of the month. Then the on snow at Copper then The Gathering/Reunion is Aspen.
I'll be able to ski mid week in late January ...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We were out testing skis yesterday that I installed Attack demos on. @Tricia was concerned that the bindings were not set correctly because of how easy they were to get on. These bindings are so deceptively easy to get on and off that you almost forget that you are skiing in a high performance binding.

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
We were out testing skis yesterday that I installed Attack demos on. @Tricia was concerned that the bindings were not set correctly because of how easy they were to get on. These bindings are so deceptively easy to get on and off that you almost forget that you are skiing in a high performance binding.

My wife said the same thing about hers the other day. I think I am going to get some for my new bones as well.

Sponsor