• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale For sale - Two pairs of Look Pivot 18s, one Forza, one black and white

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Two Look Pivot 18 bindings, one probably last year's Forza (the color) with 130 brakes, the other probably the previous year's non-Forza model (black and white) with 100 brakes.

The Forzas came off a pair of Rossi Black Ops 118s that looked almost new, from this year's Vail ski swap (fewer than ten powder days used, I was told).
$175 for the Forzas, plus $30 shipping, whatever the actual, unless it is less, in which case I'll refund the difference; probably by Fed Ex (usually the cheapest for me, these days). (Please note the brake width before buying.)

The "black and whites" came off a pair of Blizzard Bonafides that had been well used (for just under a year by a friend with a ski quiver). This friend works at my favorite local ski shop. He vouched that those bindings had no problems he knew of; from inspection, that is apparently the case. (I had some other folks in the ski shop look at both pairs of Pivot 18s also.)
$160 for the "black and whites," plus $30.00 shipping, same details as above.
IMG_0671 (2) 1st new.jpg
IMG_0668.jpg
IMG_0663.jpg
IMG_0661.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0656.jpg
Both Pivot 18s had to come off when I got these skis second hand, because of my different boot size. I prefer an adjustable binding anyway (Schizos and demos) for fatter skis, so these are for sale.

The Forzas have a few minor chips and nicks that didn't show up on my computer. The "black and whites" have more signs of wear, including where a ski pole was routinely used to open the heel piece.

To quote a typical review of this binding (in this case, from the EVO website):

"In the freeride skiing world, the Look Pivot 18 Ski Bindings set the gold standard and have for many years. No other binding shares their reputation, elasticity and power transfer. Pivoting heel, ultra short mounting footprint, and bomber impact resistance when riding rails are just some of the things that no one has yet managed to duplicate. 'Nuff said."

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
For bindings, USPS flat rate boxes are easy and pretty inexpensive. Usually a medium for $15 works.

Tahoepa

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Sent u a pm. Interested in both here. Thanks. Details in your inbox.

Sponsor

Staff online