• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado For rent: Inexpensive Vail Lodging President's weekend

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
We are renting 4 nights of week 7 at the Apollo Park at Vail. This is over President's Day Weekend. We come in on Tuesday and are offering to sublet Friday night through Tuesday morning. I am asking $595 for the 4 nights, but it's getting awfully close.

February 15 - February 19, 2019

Full kitchen, living room, dining area, TV/DVD, gas fireplace, sofa bed, easy chair.Upstairs is bedroom with queen bed, closet, skylight and a ceiling fan - & a second room sleeping room with two twin beds.Short walk to Vail Village or Golden Peak, shorter walk to the free bus 1 stop to Golden Peak.

East end of Vail Village between the Gore Creek and Frontage Road, One block from the Transportation Center.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
From the title I thought that you were looking for lodging, not offering it.

Also cheap lodging at Vail during Presidents week sounds like an oxymoron, but apparently you have some to offer.

Roundturns

Getting off the lift
Skier
We are renting 4 nights of week 7 at the Apollo Park at Vail. This is over President's Day Weekend. We come in on Tuesday and are offering to sublet Friday night through Tuesday morning. I am asking $595 for the 4 nights, but it's getting awfully close.

February 15 - February 19, 2019

Full kitchen, living room, dining area, TV/DVD, gas fireplace, sofa bed, easy chair.Upstairs is bedroom with queen bed, closet, skylight and a ceiling fan - & a second room sleeping room with two twin beds.Short walk to Vail Village or Golden Peak, shorter walk to the free bus 1 stop to Golden Peak.

East end of Vail Village between the Gore Creek and Frontage Road, One block from the Transportation Center.
IMHO very reasonable rental rate and a very convenient location.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Thanks @Roundturns It's in the Golden Peak area, so we usually just walk to the Golden Peak lodge. If the bus comes by as we're walking we hop on to save the short walk. Good place to boot up, we leave our bag under a sofa.

I'd take less from a Bear :)

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Epic Local Pass worked good for us. Under $100/day net, plus we get to ski some local mountains on it.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Thanks

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Wow, i had no idea, I thought the Whistler price was crazy now. If I didn't work here I couldn't afford to ski here.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow, i had no idea, I thought the Whistler price was crazy now. If I didn't work here I couldn't afford to ski here.

Well... if you didn't work there and didn't buy an Epic pass of some type... like the high window rates are supposed to make you buy.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
It's getting really close and I hate to see the place unused for those 4 nights.

How about $100/night? $400. Unheard of for walk to the lifts in Vail.

Comfortably sleeps 4, using the sofa bed you're allowed up to 6 people. 1 free parking space. Outdoor heated pool.

Sponsor

Staff online