• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For fun...ski memes. Any SKI memes.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Bro.jpg

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
image.jpeg

Funny, but I can't believe how many times I see "your" when it should be "you're".

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier

I skied with a friend at Copper a few weeks ago who was insistent on hitting the terrain park even though it was a pow day. After the third time of him mentioning it, I told him that "thou shall not hit the terrain park on a pow day" is in the 10 commandments of skiing. He finally dropped it :)

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

I did something stupid like this when I was 16. I drove my dads brand new pickup truck. I remembered to roll up the driver side window, but not the passenger side. We had a storm with heavy rain, wind and hail. Oops! Fortunately my dad was pretty cool about it.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I skied with a friend at Copper a few weeks ago who was insistent on hitting the terrain park even though it was a pow day. After the third time of him mentioning it, I told him that "thou shall not hit the terrain park on a pow day" is in the 10 commandments of skiing. He finally dropped it :)

Rocks = jumps; logs = rails. What's the problem?