• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Football, the hand egg kind..

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
My Minnesota peeps be a bit bitter about the headaches of hosting the event, traffic, security downtown, etc.. I know they want the revenues, but kinda tough to keep spirits up through the hassles when they came so close to playing in it.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
14962_10152743756864032_7474116516846401672_n.jpg

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Will Philthy change their signals at half time or will New England benefit from having stolen all the signs during the first half like usual??

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Has the world stopped laughing at Bahston yet? Might be a while.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I can't believe there's any red outside of NE. ogwink I read somewhere today that some Giants fans hate the Eagles so much that they might root for the Patriots. That's some deep, deep hate if that happens ogsmile
That is only part true but this Giant fan thinks if it can't be the Giants in the SB it may as well be the second best team in the NFC-East. ;)

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Congrats to the Eagles and their fans. I didn't think I'd see the Patriots lose an offensive shoot-out.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This is the footage I was looking for Sunday night -

Parade Thursday! Budweiser will make good on their promise of free beer for Philly parade if the Eagles win, that'll be interesting!

Last edited:
TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Now, who will be the starting Eagles QB next season? Will they both be starting wearing different colors in different cities pretty soon?

Willyum215

Col. Mustard
Skier
Now, who will be the starting Eagles QB next season? Will they both be starting wearing different colors in different cities pretty soon?

Wentz, once fully healthy, has to be the starter. They may elect to not rush him back though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles offer Foles a sweetheart back up deal and he takes it. He seems to really like it here for many reasons.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I just got word our office will be closed- i'll be there! Won't touch any Bud Light though, I'll BYO :coffee:

I was at the Dallas Superbowl Parade riot in the 90s. It seemed to follow me from one end of the parade route to the other. I never saw full mayhem while there and had found a seat at a bar when it really blew up.. Was sitting there at the bar having a cold one watching the news coverage as it played out thinking.. "man, I was JUST there... and I as just there too!" as the live coverage streamed of the chaos..

Willyum215

Col. Mustard
Skier
I was at the Dallas Superbowl Parade riot in the 90s. It seemed to follow me from one end of the parade route to the other. I never saw full mayhem while there and had found a seat at a bar when it really blew up.. Was sitting there at the bar having a cold one watching the news coverage as it played out thinking.. "man, I was JUST there... and I as just there too!" as the live coverage streamed of the chaos..

Wow! Scary stuff...

Sponsor

Staff online