• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Football, the hand egg kind..

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
As an aside, did anyone watch the Buffalo/Jax game?! Frig me that was a terrible game. It's like, does ANYONE want to win this game?!?! Some guy on the radio said he enjoyed watching it... WHAT?! I love punts and field goals and special teams and terrible offence.......

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
As an aside, did anyone watch the Buffalo/Jax game?! Frig me that was a terrible game. It's like, does ANYONE want to win this game?!?! Some guy on the radio said he enjoyed watching it... WHAT?! I love punts and field goals and special teams and terrible offence.......
Only entertaining when it's in a whiteout blizzard..

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
OK and then there were four. Haven't lived there since 1982 but I guess I'm ready to watch the Vikings break my heart again.. Other than that, ANYBODY but the Patriots hahahahaha!

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
If NE holds Harrison should be the game MVP..

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
It's looking like "SKOL" means "choke" in Norse..:nono:

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
26814899_10209186824662461_4304614818768089180_n.jpg

:roflmao:

19642636_1798205000226180_1262774484261463514_n.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I can't believe there's any red outside of NE. ogwink I read somewhere today that some Giants fans hate the Eagles so much that they might root for the Patriots. That's some deep, deep hate if that happens ogsmile

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Dallas hates the Eagles more than anyone... Been there. never quite got why so much though the radio stations in Dallas and Philly always had smack talk going back and forth before every game.

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Same with the Patriots and Jets when the Jets have a half-way decent team. Lots of smack talk. I HATE the Jets with every fiber of my soul.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
You remember 1968???
:roflmao:

I actually have a Gasteneu 99 jersey I will probably wear while watching Superbowl commercials..:popcorn: In all fairness, it's a pretty even call which fans are more obnoxious, Eagles or Jets fans... Personally, I can't stand the Patriots mostly because they are always so damned good.. So sick of them always finding a way to win over and over..:rolleyes:

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I understand the Patriots hate, even if it annoys me.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I was a Giants fan when I lived in NY.. mostly because they actually won the Superbowl the year I moved there full time after college. Jets had some stride and were kinda hip with Gasteneau and Klecko too. Jets fans were wild. I remember the time they put an end to alcohol sales after 8PM east coast time during Monday Night Football games because the Jets fans were building bonfires in the stands and batting around inflatable dolls instead of beach balls hahahahaha!

Sponsor