• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Football, the hand egg kind..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Only one remaining undefeated NFL team, and no one would have guessed which one at the end of last season. NCAA conference championships are happening with Big 12 Champ Oklahoma waiting to see who will get the remaining 3 playoff spots. Who's your team(s) and how are they doing?

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Are the Colorado folks asking "Peyton who?" today? Have we seen the last of the old horse? I don't follow NFL that much but I always like reading stories about QBs who can step in and do a good job. Aaron Rodgers comes to mind..Steve Young.. It's nifty.

I'm following Michigan State this year..my boss and I are having some fun watching them run over Ohio and U Mich. :D

Redleg

Groomer Gooner
Skier
Was pulling for Seattle to finally break through this year, but no, it had to be the dang hipster lumberjack wannabes from down the roa... What? Whadda ya mean soccer? I'm talking about football! Oh, you mean AMERICAN football! :huh:

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
So tough being a Vikings fan growing up in Minnesooooda. Though I haven't lived there since the early 80s I still find myself pulling for them when they aren't playing any of my more recent home teams (Panthers, Cowboys, Giants in that order). Got sucked in again today hoping they'd make it along long enough to lose to the Panthers..

Almost had it too but finished the playoffs like Vikings do with a colossal choke at the end.

Walsh tried to commit suicide in the locker room after the game.. Tried to shoot himself but missed wide to the left. Then he tried to hang himself but couldn't kick the chair out from under himself..

LACES OUT LACES OUT!!!!!!!

Well really though, good effort, good season. We're humans and sh!t happens.

Redleg

Groomer Gooner
Skier
Wouldn't have been an issue if Peterson had not fumbled. Just sayin'.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Wouldn't have been an issue if Peterson had not fumbled. Just sayin'.

Or if the secondary had stayed home on the fumbled snap.. just sayin. It is a team effort and a team loss..

scott43

Skier
Walsh tried to commit suicide in the locker room after the game.. Tried to shoot himself but missed wide to the left. Then he tried to hang himself but couldn't kick the chair out from under himself..

LACES OUT LACES OUT!!!!!!!

Well really though, good effort, good season. We're humans and sh!t happens.

He's got a long way to go to catch Scott Norwood! :roflmao:

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
^^^I told my friends that still live in Minnesota.. "Cheer up, at least they're NOT the Bills!"

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
DangeRUSS! That fumbled snap that he salvaged into the huge play, that's just what he does! He has made the past four seasons as a Seahawks fan an absolute blast.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
SuperBowl here we come!

pantherburp.gif

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That was a beating.

scott43

Skier
Not to belittle that, but did you see PK Subban donated $10 million to charity?? Like I get these guys are rich but that's huge.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
image.gif
I

I can hear my grandparents cheering from their graves for our beloved Broncos! Although I'm still mad at Granny for getting rid of the really cool Broncos telephone they had. Anyhow, born and raised a Broncos fan I'll always prefer the old logo.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Peyton is still a class act.
Go Broncos!
I hope we have something to celebrate in Aspen.
And my hat is off to the Patriots. They never say die.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Humming insurance company shiller's jingle.. "Bronco's Choke In Su-Per-Bowl!"

e12123a12353c5d872e993b9897e7964.jpg

P.S. Papa John's pizza sucks!

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I can hear my grandparents cheering from their graves for our beloved Broncos! Although I'm still mad at Granny for getting rid of the really cool Broncos telephone they had. Anyhow, born and raised a Broncos fan I'll always prefer the old logo.

I'm old enough to remember the Orange Crush era. Odds are on your favor.. Panthers have lost every SuperBowl they've ever been on.. ONE. Broncos have only lost 5 of 7.

Hoping they can lose their sixth on Sunday and we can be 1-1 hahaha.. Honestly though I don't have any animosity against the Broncos other than they stand in our way.

Crank it up!

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Congrats to Denver. Too many loose balls lost by Carolina. It was a good run though. Great season Panthers.