• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Fizik saddles, Carbon and Kium

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
All are in great condition other than scuffs/minor cosmetic damage on braided rails from clamps . I moved to a different shape after going to Retul. I would like these sold so please make offers especially for more than one :)

Fizik Arione R1 Open regular MSRP, $200, YOUR PRICE, $55.00 plus $10.00 for shipping & PP fees. (under actual)

example Pics here
https://www.westernbikeworks.com/pr...S5s0h0PsHZKMze9zbWtOcOyXshRQibQhoCLRsQAvD_BwE

ACTUAL SADDLE PICS

fullsizeoutput_98d.jpeg

IMG_0644.JPG

The Fizik Arione R1 Open brings an anatomic, open pressure relief channel to their iconic Arione Shape. Featuring a composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a light, strong, braided carbon rail, the R1 pulls out all the stops. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out which avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.

Features:
  • Bringing an open anatomic cutaway to their pro-inspired, pro-proven Arione shape.
  • Carbon-reinforced nylon shell.
  • 7x9mm Carbon Braided rails.
  • Microtex cover with Comfort Core foam layer.
  • Regular Dimensions: 300x132mm.
  • ACTUAL Weight: 207 grams

Fizik Arione VSX Carbon. YOUR PRICE, $50.00 plus $10.00 for shipping & PP fees. (under actual)

Arione Versus X Carbon Braided: Versus X road saddles combines fi'zi:k’s Spine Concept, its proven technology and a larger central relief channel.

ACTUAL PICS

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

Versus X range evolves the Versus concept – modifying existing popular saddle models with a longitudinal central relief channel to reduce pressure on soft tissue – with a 20mm deep Comfort Channel, more gently sloping channel profile and re-engineered padding formulation to retain performance and comfort.

The Arione is longer than any other saddle, flat from nose to tail and with a narrow nose, so you can move around to find your power spot. The Arione Versus X Carbon Braided adds the Comfort Channel along the length of the saddle.

It features a carbon reinforced Nylon shell for support with optimized stiffness to-weight construction – with Wing Flex technology which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle – and a Carbon Braided rail for ultimate light weight and strength.

Specifications:
  • Shell: Carbon Reinforced Nylon WingFlex
  • Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9
  • Cover: Black Termowelded Microtex
  • Central Cover: Black Microtex/Black printed microtex
  • Padding: Low density with 20mm extra pressure relief channel
  • ACTUAL Weight: 221 grams
  • Dimensions: 300x132

FIZIK Arione OPEN R3 MSRP $150.00. Your Price $65.00 plus $10.00 Shipping & PP Fees.

LIKE NEW

https://www.westernbikeworks.com/product/fizik-arione-r3-open-saddle?sg=500

ACTUAL PICS

IMG_0643.JPG

With an anatomic cut-out shape and advanced technology, materials and craft, The Fizik Arione R3 Open is a performance road saddle for riders who want a flat saddle profile and a cut-out to avoid pressure and numbness.

Featuring a composite carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a light, strong, corrosion-resistant K:ium rail, the Arione R3 Open shaves weight without affecting durability. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, which is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out that avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.

• Rail: 7mm k:ium.
  • Cover: Microtex.
  • Regular Dimensions: 300x132mm.
  • Large Dimensions: 298x142mm.
  • Actual Weight: 28grams.

Last edited:
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
ya' gotta do whatever it takes to keep yer ass happy :)

the Open 1 and the Open 3 are current models. They are steal-of-deals.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
This might a dumb question, but why do you have three? Are they all a little different and you were trying to find nirvana, or are they from 3 different bikes and you are upgrading the whole fleet. I might grab one if the seat on the Grail doesn't gel with me.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
essentially 3 bikes= 3 saddles. After going to RETUL (fitting system) and trying a Specialized Romin, I am switching over. All 3 are Arione's.

Last edited:
TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Boulder. https://www.retul.com/ we went down last May. Worth every single penny. Todd is the owner of this facility and founder before selling to Specialized. You will also learn a lot about not only what a good fit is, but also a lot about what you "look" like on a bike and I don't mean from an appearance perspective. The video capture analysis is fantastic. Some elements of your pedaling and such are not fit related or may show ways for you to improve how you pedal.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
So, Ron have you tried your new saddles yet? I'm interested to know, how did Retul tell you that you should switch, what is the change that you are making? Is it to a saddle that is shorter, less flat, wider, what, and why?

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe in the absence of Retul I'll trial and error that middle saddle (it looks shiniest). Do you still have it?

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
yes, I rode on them last season. long story short, they put a couple of different saddles on the bike while you are being recorded. It was more comfortable right off and I could actually see a small increase in watts due to a better pedaling position but that's for me, those Fiziks are really nice saddles.

yes, I still have them, just make sure your seat post can take a 7x9 carbon rail. as long as it clamps from the top it should work, otherwise the fizzy Open 3 will work too. that's a standard rail.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Have any MTB saddles? I need one.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
bumping this up and the ARIONE R1 Open is sold,

Taking offers on the others. I just want them gone.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Last call on these, please let me know if you have an interest. Willing to sell super cheap.