• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fish Out Of Water? You know you don't live in ski country when...

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I see this a lot in New England. Usually it's a Patriots jersey but you'll see Jets and Giants just to piss off the "Massholes"(no offense to anyone from MA). :roflmao:

No, we just laugh. When we're in the playoffs there are a lot of tom bradys skiing. More so in nh and me

Reactions: Ogg

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Worked race crew a few years. We wore work clothes, leather gloves and sometimes rain gear, ugh. I'm setting for City league this year, if we get a base.

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
No, we just laugh. When we're in the playoffs there are a lot of tom bradys skiing. More so in nh and me
I love skiing killington on a pats afternoon game day. I have the place almost to myself after lunch, just stay away from the bar.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I love skiing killington on a pats afternoon game day. I have the place almost to myself after lunch, just stay away from the bar.

Last year we played the jets last day of k cup. There we 0 jets fans at the bar. Our friends have giants season tickets so i root for them even though they are tough to watch

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Florida Man’s car:

74331C45-BA25-4B45-93A1-1529AE4E452B.jpeg

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Bogner is still a thing? Haven't seen it in maybe ten years here.

CBP won't let them through at the Montana border.

Go to the Gorsuch in Park City. I've only seen one person actually skiing in it, that I know of.

Gorsuch at the base of the Ajax gondola usually have a few hundred on display.
They are not for skiing. They are for parading down the runway in the lodge.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Old timers could elaborate, but before the patriots people in ne chose between the jets and bills, and there are still some oddballs tbat havnt converted.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
CBP won't let them through at the Montana border.

Gorsuch at the base of the Ajax gondola usually have a few hundred on display.
They are not for skiing. They are for parading down the runway in the lodge.
You know who the only person I've seen skiing (quite well) in Bogner is, right?

Turoa Kiwi

JH
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Edit: actually if I'm perfectly honest I do think the football jerseys thing looks a bit lame. But I know it's definitely cool somewhere as lots of people do it.
[/QUOTE]

Its always cool to wear an All Blacks jersey......

The All Blacks are the most successful international men's rugby side of all-time with a winning percentage of 77.41% over 580 Tests (1903-2019). Since playing their first Test match in 1903, the All Blacks have amassed numerous accolades and are considered one of the most prolific teams across any sport.

Last edited:

Sponsor