• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fish Out Of Water? You know you don't live in ski country when...

sparty

Out on the slopes
Skier
Weird, skied USSA Freestyle for three years, Central Division, home hill and team was Buck Hill MN, and never heard of that place. I'd love to check it out if ever out that way.
Terry Peak is Northern Division, at least for racing (no idea if the freestyle breakdown is the same or not). I don't know how many Whitefish and Missoula racers make it that far east, though.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Terry Peak is Northern Division, at least for racing (no idea if the freestyle breakdown is the same or not). I don't know how many Whitefish and Missoula racers make it that far east, though.
Don't know.. that was back around 1981.

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
YSL Champs is there this year, and last year there was a qualifier there. So they go (10 kids from here went, plus 10 from Missoula). This is the younger kids. But when they get older they are flying, so our local team covers big distances.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online