• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fischer The Curv

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Yeah, like Josh said, I've been protecting them. I skied some bumps early on on Centerline and they were decent there, but it was still sort of springtime snow. Undecided about bumps on them.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Kevin, I got to ski the Curvs on some bumps today. You can imagine what the bumps looked like, they were sort of melted moonscape type bumps. Rock hard styrofoam. They actually felt really good for this. Also taught a terrain park lesson on them today - not really what I had planned for.

James

Out There
Instructor
So you're saying in bumps they're at least as workable as your Fire Arrow edt evo's?
I'd love to demo this ski. Seems to be deemed "too much" by shops and they carry only the Dtx.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Yeah, at least. And I really liked the FA84. As for the DTX I wonder if I should have gotten it too. Don't get me wrong, these skis are great, but I think maybe what they lack is a "cruise" setting. I feel like I have to be on it full throttle or nothing really happens. Maybe that's a good thing? They sure do reward you when you step on the gas though.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Had a great day crushing groomers on The Curv today. This is what they were made for. Knocked 20-something points off my race handicap too! Taking the little bit of gas pedal out made them pretty fun in bumps too, snowmaking whales at ludicrous speed.