• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Fischer Pro Mountain 86 182 cm

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Looking for new or like new. Maximum of 1 mount please. For reference, Evo has them new for $419.99 right now so looking for a lower price. Have a pair at Magic but since the Epic Pass was $99 for retired military, I need a pair for Stowe (2 houses in VT). If selling with bindings, I need something that is compatible with tech soles (MNC or frame touring). Not interested in tech bindings although I doubt anybody puts tech bindings on these skis.

Gerard

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking for new or like new. Maximum of 1 mount please. For reference, Evo has them new for $419.99 right now so looking for a lower price. Have a pair at Magic but since the Epic Pass was $99 for retired military, I need a pair for Stowe (2 houses in VT). If selling with bindings, I need something that is compatible with tech soles (MNC or frame touring). Not interested in tech bindings although I doubt anybody puts tech bindings on these skis.

Here is something to consider
http://www.powder7.com/Fischer-Pro-Mtn-86-Ti-Skis-182cm-Used-2018/for-sale

TS
bjohansson

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Nice find, thanks! I'll be in Denver in about a month so I can actually see the condition of these skis before I buy. I have to admit, the different boot/binding compatibility norms are confusing to say the least. From what I have read, it seems like the Attack AT bindings are compatible with the ISO 9523 (tech) boot soles. If anybody knows otherwise, I'd sure like to hear from you.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Nice find, thanks! I'll be in Denver in about a month so I can actually see the condition of these skis before I buy. I have to admit, the different boot/binding compatibility norms are confusing to say the least. From what I have read, it seems like the Attack AT bindings are compatible with the ISO 9523 (tech) boot soles. If anybody knows otherwise, I'd sure like to hear from you.
The are.

TS
bjohansson

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Thnx Phil! The whole WTR, Grip Walk, MNC, and the different “standards” compatibility with ISO 9523 is chaos.

TS
bjohansson

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
Just got back from an incredible weekend in Denver. Went to see Tedeschi Trucks Band at Red Rocks; phenomenal band and a bucket list venue. Before the show we were brewery hopping in Golden (no, not Coors) and stopped in to Powder 7. They happily brought out those exact skis. The bottoms were perfect and the tops had a few scuffs that honestly could be attributed to shop wear. Needless to say, I snapped them up. Many thanks for the find!

Kendall

Booting up
Skier
Mine were from The Ski Monster, just purchased thru amazon and saved a $100.00, their a good ski shop out of Boston, MA, have purchased from them for a few years now. Much success on your search.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Could Philpug or anyone explain whether $375 is a manufacturer base lowest online price which can be negotiated separately, or are there other forces in play which make $375 a popular online sales price? Just trying to learn a little.

Gerard

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm glad it worked out for you. The Pro Mountain 86 seems to be a favorite around here.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Could Philpug or anyone explain whether $375 is a manufacturer base lowest online price which can be negotiated separately, or are there other forces in play which make $375 a popular online sales price? Just trying to learn a little.
Maunufacturers subscribe to a MAP (Minimum Advertising Policy) which usually goes from fall to mid February. Past that, depending on the product, that can drop below that, IIRC (@SkiEssentials please confirm) it can drop as much as 50% from the MAP pricing if within the models year. Past that, any pricing can be advertised.

Sponsor

Staff online