• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fischer Curv GT and Volkl Deacon 76 pro same level

David Edwards

Putting on skis
Skier
I am eyeballing some volkl skis at at great price. Was just wondering if anyone who has been on both the Fischer Curv GT and the Volkl Deacon Pro 76 could comment on them. I am going to assume the Volkl is kind of a step down but I have not had a chance to get on them. I just find myself enjoying the groomers more and more these days. On a powder day, I just stay home.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I don't think I'd call it a step down at all. Great ski. I said when I demoed them that you'd better make sure your vaccines are up to date, because those skis are sick!

TS
D

David Edwards

Putting on skis
Skier
I don't think I'd call it a step down at all. Great ski. I said when I demoed them that you'd better make sure your vaccines are up to date, because those skis are sick!
You just cost me 1000 bucks lol. That's the best line ever. I guess the one way to find out it to just purchase them. I like the curvs but the idea of a carving ski with a piston plate has my full attention.

Sponsor