• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Finns Closet Clear-Out STIO Environ Jacket Green

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
My Favorite Shells and Pants. In excellent condition, The large is not huge I'm 6' 168, 41" chest. large enough to allow layering.

My Review from Last season with Pics.

https://www.pugski.com/threads/stio-environ-jacket-review.11935/#post-308885

MSRP is $449, My Price is $200 shipped to lower 48
The ultimate in all-mountain versatility, the award-winning Environ is your partner for high-speed groomers, hikes to sidecountry summits and floating through waist deep powder. The Environ is constructed with Dermizax®, a 3-layer waterproof/breathable, 100% polyester shell. This storm ready technical jacket features a removable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and fixed powder skirt. Pit zips offer custom climate control when booting or skinning, a built-in powder skirt keeps you dry, and interior/exterior pockets store on-mountain essentials.

Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, DERMIZAX® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR

Toray Dermizax is a durable 150-denier waterproof/breathable fabric with a 20,000mm waterproof, 10,000g breathability PU laminate for use in extreme outdoor environments.

• Durable fabric offers performance in winter elements
  • Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
  • Removable, adjustable, helmet compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
  • Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish at peripheral adjustment
  • Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
  • YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® combination color center front zipper
  • Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
  • Two way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
  • Napoleon chest pockets
  • YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at chest and hand pockets
  • Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
  • Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
  • Interior security and stash pockets
  • Adjustable snap back snow skirt with with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic and Stio® metal snaps
  • Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance

fullsizeoutput_727.jpeg fullsizeoutput_726.jpeg

Reactions: BC.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
They would go great with blue pants....just sayin'.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
I wold like to get this to a new home. Feel free to make reasonable offers. I bought another Environ so I need to make room.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
FWIW- Stio sizing is pretty spot-on. if you wear large in Arc Teryx, Flylow and Patagonia, Stio Large will fit. I'm on the line between Medium and large but would rather wear my jackets a little larger for comfort. I wear most Patagonia's in Medium but it depends on the cut.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ll take it. I’ve been interested in Stio...and this is too good to pass it up. Ron’s got some great stuff!

Reactions: Ron

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Another great transaction with @Ron.....thank you. The jacket was in perfect condition and the fit was exactly how Ron described!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I should have taken this to go with the blue pants.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I should have left the gun and taken the canoli's.

Sponsor