My Favorite Shells and Pants. In excellent condition, The large is not huge I'm 6' 168, 41" chest. large enough to allow layering.
My Review from Last season with Pics.
MSRP is $449, My Price is $200 shipped to lower 48
The ultimate in all-mountain versatility, the award-winning Environ is your partner for high-speed groomers, hikes to sidecountry summits and floating through waist deep powder. The Environ is constructed with Dermizax®, a 3-layer waterproof/breathable, 100% polyester shell. This storm ready technical jacket features a removable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and fixed powder skirt. Pit zips offer custom climate control when booting or skinning, a built-in powder skirt keeps you dry, and interior/exterior pockets store on-mountain essentials.
Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, DERMIZAX® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR
Toray Dermizax is a durable 150-denier waterproof/breathable fabric with a 20,000mm waterproof, 10,000g breathability PU laminate for use in extreme outdoor environments.
- Durable fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Removable, adjustable, helmet compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish at peripheral adjustment
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for added warmth
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® combination color center front zipper
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Two way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Napoleon chest pockets
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at chest and hand pockets
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Interior security and stash pockets
- Adjustable snap back snow skirt with with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic and Stio® metal snaps
- Adjustable storm sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance