• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
its always interesting to see what sells quickly vs what I think might sell first. Surprised the Sabre pants aren't gone or the pati Down Sweater.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Just buy them and give them to him and say. "Honey. look what I bought you!"
It is his birthday this month... blue looks nice on him ogwink

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
its always interesting to see what sells quickly vs what I think might sell first. Surprised the Sabre pants aren't gone or the pati Down Sweater.
The pictures look better today, especially of the sabres. Clearer detail.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
It is his birthday this month... blue looks nice on him

Please let me know how he likes them! Its important to me folks enjoy my stuff. I still get PM's or run into folks at Gatherings who tell me they still have my gear. I love it. spread the stoke!

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier

I love my Sabre pants, I'd snatch 'em up if they were larges. Someone's going to enjoy those.

Reactions: Ron

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Thanks Ron, both items are in excellent condition , if you said they were never used, I'd believe you.
Anyone on the fence about buying these should jump on em'.
Again, thank you

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Thanks Ron, both items are in excellent condition , if you said they were never used, I'd believe you.
Anyone on the fence about buying these should jump on em'.
Again, thank you
Now I'm eagerly awaiting mine (well, not mine, since Ron doesn't wear women's pants... hmmp! ;)!

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I got the pants today. Thanks Ron! I will let you know later in the month how he likes them.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Do you like them? If you do, he will. ogsmile
Well,i really like the color and the condition is great. I'm just wondering if they are going to be too big; as I lay them against his current pair, the waist seems to be good, but more room in the hips and thighs. Won't know until he tries them! :huh:

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Camo Pants sold! thanks

Ron,

Great pants...nice fit/style...camo?..why not?...
:beercheer:

Awesome transaction. I am very glad I finally decided to jump into the PugSki pond.....All of you should be proud of the community you are building.

Thanks again....will keep an eye out for your deals in the future.

BC

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just realized that the blue strafe jacket would go well with the blue FlyLows. :)

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Hubby opened his birthday present today and liked what he saw;) Thanks for the pants Ron!

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
HEy Folks, the snow is flying and my remaining stuff has to go, bring on the offers!

Whats left?

Arc Teryx Sabre pants
Gray Flylow pants
Teal Flylow pants
POC helmet
Strafe Jacket
Patagonia Down Sweater
RAB Mid-layer

Sponsor

Staff online