• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Find me a jacket*

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
aside from the arachnoid, they are bitchin, :) For a working pant, those are great.

It's so damp on the East Coast, appropriate attire is the difference between getting the goods & getting frostbite toes. Thinking Walnut & bibs for a more sophisticated, subdued look. Thoughts?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
WalnutFront_web.jpg

RedFront_web.jpg

Ant2Plus_Blue-Front_Freeride.jpg

Jacket-Brown-Front.jpg

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
yeah, I like the mint too. Antero II plus only. How about the brick red or the Blue?

brown on brown not my pick really.

You need a Small right?---- @TheBestSkier the site is showing the black cherry in stock in small is that correct?

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
OK @Brian Finch you had a night to sleep on this decision...... :huh:

I am flummoxed as to a color decision.

Here's where I'm at so far: The blue looks very swanky however, the kids race team uses a similar blue color, so I think that can be eliminated.

No one has mentioned the white as of yet!!

I really like the action pictures of the red version and I think it would go well with the pants, however everyone seems to have a red jacket on the hill.

I appreciate the deep tones of the Walnut, however I'm afraid you guys what brand me smoky the bear.

Not sure I could rock the deep black cherry.

I'd say it's down to red or brown, perhaps we should take a poll?

Reactions: Ron

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I am flummoxed as to a color decision.

Here's where I'm at so far: The blue looks very swanky however, the kids race team uses a similar blue color, so I think that can be eliminated.

No one has mentioned the white as of yet!!

I really like the action pictures of the red version and I think it would go well with the pants, however everyone seems to have a red jacket on the hill.

I appreciate the deep tones of the Walnut, however I'm afraid you guys what brand me smoky the bear.

Not sure I could rock the deep black cherry.

I'd say it's down to red or brown, perhaps we should take a poll?
RED is my vote.

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
....and yes, its my favorite too -- if you wanted more sublime, the black cherry is really nice.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like brick or cherry red for the same reason I have orange. It's easier for your friends or rescuers to find you on a powder day.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That obnoxiously large black arachnid is the least of it, the light yellow ochre with black cargo pockets, knee pads, and cuff guards are awful! Nothing will go well with them. My vote is for @slowrider's vintage Pauly Shore back support belt ... the clash would actually work, anything else would look like wardrobe from a Village People music video.

If @Brian Finch and @TheBestSkier pointed guns at my head, I'd say the Green.

...and where's @Dave Petersen to photo chop these together for us?

Sponsor

Staff online