• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Finally, a new wagon on the horizon, Buick Regal TourX

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Preview/review of the made in Germany Opal Regal Tourx.

"The TourX can get over 100 mph with ease, but the handling gets a bit squirrely above that. While I don’t find it all that quick off the line, it does feel quite quick once it’s rolling and the turbo is spooled up."

"I noticed turbo lag at all speeds. But you can keep it spooled up by using the manual sport-shifting mode and selecting a lower gear. Check out the video below for more on this."

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
How much ground clearance does it have? How does the 4x4 system actually work? Can I turn off the system and lock all the diffs?

I think I would rather have a brand new RoadMonster, err I mean. RoadMasher, er you know the one I mean - the one with 92.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats.

My older GMs were good vehicles, but my more recent purchase had too many problems. Buick seems to have better quality control, than the other GM marks, so it might be ok, but GM stealership service sucks in my experience (wrong firing order for a 305 chevy, missed hole in intake hose causing lean burn code - lead to unneeded and useless remedies, etc.)

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
-

My older GMs were good vehicles, but my more recent purchase had too many problems. Buick seems to have better quality control, than the other GM marks, so it might be ok, but

-
...if it were a Buick but it's not. It is an Opal made in Germany therefore it may very well be worse then GM's Buick:eek:

Sponsor

Staff online