• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Favorite Ski Area Logos - Let's see em

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Thought about this while reading the helmet thread. Will start with my home bump (and former home of a few on here) Not the biggest or best but one hell of a classic logo
IMG_0434.JPG

Not a ski area but a favorite of mine that I'm actually in the process of recreating for my ski/sports Bar/man cave down stairs, now that the kids have vacated.

IMG_0435 (2).JPG

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
I'm actually not nuts about ours. I don't see fish as being especially appropriate, but then I didn't like the new name either.
stumpy_logo_300_nostroke.png

Now, Hellroaring I would have liked.

eok

Slopefossil
Skier
bp.png

Where Nic Fiore first taught me how to ski when I was a kid. Nic kept skiing & instructing until he was 87. He passed in 2009 at 88. Great guy.

Quaint little resort that still operates (when there's adequate snow). I give it bonus points just because it's in Yosemite.

There's an older (?) & better version of the logo that has a subtle silhouette of Half Dome's shape in the background, behind the badger paw print. Sadly, I can't find it anywhere nowadays.

Last edited:

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier
The logo from the final years Elk Meadows Utah operated with that name was a favorite:

elkmeadowslogo.jpg

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Whats with the deer/elk thing. It's like Bear Creek, there must be 26 of them in the West coast.

Sponsor