• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fashionista

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
My ensemble is built around travesty pants, I gots two pairs of 'em. :roflmao: I have two jackets, a yellow Patagonia Powder Bowl and a Descente DNA jacket that looks like a Pacman screen with yellow in it. Durability is important because I like to ski in the trees and because I like skiing in trees, visibility is also important. I needed a new helmet since the retention system in my old Smith failed so I got a nice yellow Salomon Prophet Custom Air and some matching goggles.
selfie.jpg

Maybe I can find some pants that match the lenses.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes, they do make it in XL. But better try one locally for size. They run small.

The air scope works pretty well. Anyway. we don't ski that hard.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
My ensemble is built around travesty pants, I gots two pairs of 'em. :roflmao: I have two jackets, a yellow Patagonia Powder Bowl and a Descente DNA jacket that looks like a Pacman screen with yellow in it. Durability is important because I like to ski in the trees and because I like skiing in trees, visibility is also important. I needed a new helmet since the retention system in my old Smith failed so I got a nice yellow Salomon Prophet Custom Air and some matching goggles.
View attachment 934

Hey we are going to have to consult before we ski together. I also have a Colorado Freeride yellow jacket and the same yellow helmet! Probably going to wear drab green pants and Flylow Bark (brown-burgundy ) pants

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 934
This one?
11846_529111123776839_2077792389_n.jpg

One of my favorites. With two of my favorite people, Gaby and Emily,

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Hey we are going to have to consult before we ski together. I also have a Colorado Freeride yellow jacket and the same yellow helmet! Probably going to wear drab green pants and Flylow Bark (brown-burgundy ) pants
You going to be at Copper Mountain for the demos in February?

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier

This is very important! Having well-dressed ski buddies both raises your game and lifts your outlook.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Hell yeah ill be there. We'll coordinate ahead of time unless you want to enter the 8's contest.

Sponsor

Staff online