• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fashionista

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
poc-synapsis-20-snowsport-helmet-aurelien-ducroz-edition-for-men-and-women-in-multicolor~p~9613g_02~220.2.jpg

Matches everything

WARNING. Do not eat more than two gummy bears (Colorado version) when wearing this helmet.

Redleg

Groomer Gooner
Skier
What if I wear my old Digital Camo GoreTex? Fashion Faux Pas unless skiing in West Virginia?

us-army-military-surplus-genuine-issue-goretex-gen-ii-parka-acu-ucp-750x911.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What if I wear my old Digital Camo GoreTex? Fashion Faux Pas unless skiing in West Virginia?

You have to complete the outfit with a Safety Orange knit hat and Carhart canvas work-all pants...then rip the $hit to of a bump run.

Redleg

Groomer Gooner
Skier
You have to complete the outfit with a Safety Orange knit hat and Carhart canvas work-all pants...then rip the $hit to of a bump run.

You forgot the first part: "Once you get past your wife..." :doh:

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
You should be aware that, with that frisson of Oakley, it's far more Snowshoe than Timberline. The trousers @mdf is trying on above would work well.

Don't even think of showing up without twintips.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was waiting for my name to become associated with this thread. See my profile picture for the transformation that Dress This Mess can do for you!
We never did burn that old jacket, did we?

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
We never did burn that old jacket, did we?

It was blue, right? I wasn't involved but seem to recall conversations on epic about it.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It was blue, right? I wasn't involved but seem to recall conversations on epic about it.
We talked about it.
He brought it.
We got powder.
Burning didn't happen
Next time!

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
We talked about it.
He brought it.
We got powder.
Burning didn't happen
Next time!

If we don't get something that resembles "winter" and soon in the Northeast I'm going to sacrifice it myself!

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Agreed. Black serves two purposes. They help local it up and hide stainage. The lighter the more they magnet grease, etc. leading to more washes and DWR apps.
Actually, from the female perspective they actually serve one additional purpose - black is slimming. That said, I have pants in at least 4 different colors but, for whatever reason, my black pants are always more comfortable. Is it psychological or a ski company conspiracy? For the record though, a new outlet mall opened in San Clemente Ca, where I teach, and today the power was out in my classroom. I taught outside all day, but on my prep period I figured I would check out the new outlet mall that opened a month ago. There was an Eddie Bauer AND a Columbia outlet store with crazy good sales! I was bad! I finally found a perfectly fitting, perfectly matching, soft shell jacket at the perfect price. I have been looking for 2 years. The drought and warm spell in Ca will now officially be over. I finally have the perfect spring jacket. Expect cold weather and copious amounts of snow. You are welcome!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The other problem, or maybe it is an advantage, is that black pants make really hard to see what you are doing in MA (movement analysis) videos.

Sponsor

Staff online