• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Everything in moderation, except...

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Dice. I’m a gamer after all. You got to have plenty of dice so you can change them out when the juju wears out on them.

F51018C3-278A-4DD5-A199-F95C7D1932B6.jpeg

Gamers have a 12 step program, 2d6.

If you get that you’re a gamer.

Last edited:

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Moderation.

In fact if you believe in "Everything in moderation without exception", well that would include moderation.

Last edited:

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Peanut butter and a spoon. My wife has to hide it.

Once you factor in how many calories you forgo by not eating it with bread, it almost turns peanut butter into a diet food. :ogbiggrin:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Gear.
All kinds of gear.
Skiing gear, fishing gear,cycling gear, camping gear, tech gear, you name it.
There is never enough gear.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Gear, tools, comics, fly rods ... all those things, but I can control those.

My real downfall is analog watches. From very nice ones to Swatch, manual wind, automatic, quartz, if it ticks, I’ll buy it. I have about 70 so far ... don’t tell the wife, please. And yes, spring forward and fall back suck equally.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
Skis, and chocolate. gotta have something chocolate in the house- chocolate chips rarely make it into the cookies...

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Dice. I’m a gamer after all. You got to have plenty of dice so you can change them out when the juju wears out on them.

View attachment 100274

I've seen some crazy things on the web, but that is right at the top. Why in the.....

And for me it used to be mainly sweet snacks-cookies, ice cream, but lately my wife has been getting salty snack like poppables and other chips and I think salt is more addictive than sugar.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

View attachment 100274

When ur done with all your dice....you should donate them to an elementary school......lots of primary math games use dice to help students learn automaticity....which is the building block to number patterns, counting/adding/subtracting.....etc.

Dice are very popular in math centers these days...you could make some local school very happy with your donation.

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
When ur done with all your dice....you should donate them to an elementary school......lots of primary math games use dice to help students learn automaticity....which is the building block to number patterns, counting/adding/subtracting.....etc.

Dice are very popular in math centers these days...you could make some local school very happy with your donation.

Done with them???????????

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Knives. Kitchen, pocket, hunting, fillet, whatever.
Flashlights. Drives @AKMINK nuts when Costco has a three-pack of LED on sale.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Flashlights. Drives @AKMINK nuts when Costco has a three-pack of LED on sale.
I assume those flashlights are why Costco sells batteries in humongous packs. O.M.G. I've never seen anything burn through batteries like those flashlights. At least one of the two must have been defective.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
... except... chips

1587311932937.png

I'm trying an experiment. I have to use the smallest container I have that will fit a chip without deliberate breakage, can't start munching until backside hits the couch. Will my consumption decrease or my living room to kitchen exercise regimen increase?

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January