• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eric Lipton (Natl Team Member) forms new Ski Training School

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I have had the good fortune to ski with Eric and i look forward attending his school next season. Best of success to Eric!

@Eric Lipton

www.ericliptonskitraining.com

Join 3-Time PSIA National Team member Eric Lipton for a safe, exciting, and personalized 7-day skiing adventure in magical Portillo, Chile. Take your skiing to the next level this summer with customized instruction from a world class coach. Enjoy full days on-snow improving your technique, elevating your ski performance, and learning valuable tactics you can apply at any ski area. Each winter we all fall into the same trap of making our favorite turn on our favorite ski at our home mountain. This summer, under the watchful eye of a world class ski coach, step outside your comfort zone and fast track your skiing. Learn to read terrain, choose the right line, and refine your skiing mechanics, all within the unrivaled beauty of Portillo, Chile.

Last edited:

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have had the good fortune to ski with Eric and i look forward attending his school next season.

Nice. Lipton's approach will suit you to a tea, Ron.

Reactions: Ron

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Me and Laurel Hill Crazie briefly said hello to Eric Lipton at Seven Springs, PA in February 2017. I got this photo of him leading a bump clinic:)

1487166291_rrpqnhjcq.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online