• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Epicskier finally found this place!

Vcize

Getting on the lift
Skier
So is this place basically the replacement for Epicski? I loved that place, somehow missed the memo on this place when they closed down until I came across it on a ski related google search tonight.

Anyway, glad to be back! I only wish I'd found it here in time to see the 2018 Gathering since I'm a Utah local!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So is this place basically the replacement for Epicski? I loved that place, somehow missed the memo on this place when they closed down until I came across it on a ski related google search tonight.

Anyway, glad to be back! I only wish I'd found it here in time to see the 2018 Gathering since I'm a Utah local!

Not quite the replacement, Epic closed down 11 months ago, we have been here going on three years. Either way glad you found us and sorry you missed us in Utah.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

I think you'll find familiar faces and you'll find that Pugski will fill the void that was Epic, but you'll also see some differences.
Sorry to have missed you in Utah. Plan on going to Big Sky next year.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
There was something called Epicski?:micdrop:

Just kidding. Welcome aboard!

Sponsor

Staff online