• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Epic Season Pass

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
The Epic Season Pass is on sale for the 2019/2020 season. https://www.epicpass.com/

Those of you who are active duty or retired military check it out. https://www.epicpass.com/pass-results/military.aspx It is one hell of a deal. I just got mine. Can't wait for the snow to fly. :D

You can get 10 Buddy Passes if you purchase before Friday April 19. (I don't think that applies to the Active Duty or Retired Pass.)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I did a boot fit on a woman who is active military. They were skiing at Squaw this past week but are getting the Epic pass going forward because the military person can get a pass for immediate family as well. With the program at Squaw, you can only get the pass for the military person, not family.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
I did a boot fit on a woman who is active military. They were skiing at Squaw this past week but are getting the Epic pass going forward because the military person can get a pass for immediate family as well. With the program at Squaw, you can only get the pass for the military person, not family.
As a veteran I got the half off Epic Military Pass and my wife did as well as a dependent. Active duty or retired is an even better deal.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Say what you will about the Evil Empire, but $129 for an EpicPass for active duty and retired and their dependents is a great tribute to a deserving group! Somebody in Vail Resorts loves the military.

JuneauTheHusky

Booting up
Skier
I paid $99 for the liberty pass last year which gave me access to Abasin and Keystone with no blackouts. Was the best investment I made. I will give it to them, it's awesome to see such heavily discounted passes from them.