• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
We have had a lot of threads and discussions about resorts closing, covid … you name it this week. Do not want to discount the importance of those threads or the gravity and human impact of our current situation, but need a brief escape from all of it. With that said I thought I would start a thread on end of season ski deals. This is typically the time of year when I start buying gear for my family to use next season so thought I would kick off this thread and see if anyone wanted to join in. Even if we are just window shopping online this could make for a nice escape.

So to start things off, Corbetts has some great deals on LEKI poles and a decent selection (remember their prices are in CDN $)
https://www.corbetts.com/search?search_query=LEKI

Saint Bernar has their end of season sale with a sitewide 25% discount on everything including their sale items, so if you want that high end ski jacket at just an expensive price vs crazy expensive :)

Campsaver has 20% off most clearance and sale items. This includes Abom goggles and Arc'Teryx

Anyone else seeing any crazy good deals?

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just bought a Spyder shell jacket at the official website. 40% off + they sent me another 10% off incentive after I put it in the cart and waited for a day.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I bought a 19’ QST92 for $209.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking for a shop which carries Rossignol Soul 7 in 164, new or demo. Would love to support a small business.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
As soon as I saw the thread title I thought of the Canadian online retailer, Corbetts, but they were mentioned in the OP's post so I will mention another Canadian online (and brick and mortar) retailer, Sportchek. They are a general sporting goods discount retailer so they mostly sell "ski packages" but they do have some high end stuff for sale as well.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Snowcountry is a European seller with very good prices and excellent ratings. Quick but expensive shipping.

I can get new skis and bindings for 460 euros, about $500, including shipping but not mounting.

However, I would much prefer to support a US or Canadian seller. Screenshot_20200323-200959.png

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I bought a 19’ QST92 for $209.

@mdf New Nav 85 for $157

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I sent this to him yesterday
I already bought a new pair, thinking I had to rush to move the bindings over before the New England Gathering. Most places I looked were sold out of my size. [ETA - including the site sponsors. Checked there first.] Got an OK but not screaming deal from skis.com.

At this price I'm tempted to get a third pair, but that might be excessive.

I'm also thinking of buying bindings for the 2nd pair to leave the 1st pair as rock skis. I was going to use a drill press at work, but now I'll have to use a hand drill. (I have the bits & tap.) I haven't done any binding shopping yet.

Last edited:

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
From Corbetts online, I just bought:
- Enforcer 88 179 with bindings for me
- Santa Ana 88 158 with bindings for my wife
- 2 sets of LEKI poles
- Smith Level MIPS helmet for me

From Sporting Life online , we snagged a new ski jacket and ski pants for my wife

Some other Canadian store/online retailers: Altitude Sports and Altitude's discount site: TheLastHunt
Keep in mind that at TheLastHunt, all sales are final, no returns, no exchanges

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
25% off Arc'Teryx at Outdoorplay

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
@SkiEssentials What special end of season deals do you have for the Pugski community today :golfclap:

We dropped prices A LOT on 2020 equipment. Anything 2019 or older also gets an additional 20% off when you add it to your cart. Also, if you subscribe to our newsletter, you should've received a code for $25 off a purchase of $100 or more.

In addition to those things, as always, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly and I'll see if we can apply any additional PugSki discounts!

Thanks for thinking of us :yahoo:

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@SkiEssentials gave me an insane deal I couldn’t refuse on a new pair of ‘19 Ripstick 106s. I always suggest calling, regardless of whom your patronizing.
Fed Ex update says delivery tomorrow, mounting up for some BC for some social distancing on Thursday after the storm we are getting at the moment 4-8”
For those from the backcountry thread - it’s low risk, low angle meadows, so chill !

Sponsor