• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Empty the Quiver-Updated Inventory.

motogreg

A liftie once told me I was an okay skier....
Skier
Huh. I sent a pm on sunday, no response. Wonder what gives? I'm still mildly interested, if anyone has a line of communication....

motogreg

A liftie once told me I was an okay skier....
Skier
I figured as much, didn't mean to pressure. My heart goes out to anyone in this situation.

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
The skis I bought from Tim are on the way! These are going to mean a lot to me. Here's Tim's original write up on the skis:

"For sale at $700 OBO. 2019 Stöckli Storm Rider 95 175 cm: 131/95/12, R=17.5M. New Salomon Warden 13 demo track. I demoed these multiple times and finally found a deal on these from a forum member. This I my everyday out West ski. They carve at speed, handle steeps and are a blast in 10” and even more powder. Couldn’t be happier with a ski like this. There are a couple of scrapes (not really a scrape as the bases on newer skis are so hard) on the base that will easily come out with a stone grind."

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am sad to share that we lost Tim. LINK

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thread is updated with the skis that are still available. Tim's wife will be monitoring the thread. If you reach out and she is unable to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time, please let @Tricia or myself know and we will contact her direct.

Sponsor