• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
Having lost a child I know how devastating this is to the parents. After our loss we were in a support organization ( compassionate friends) and met a number of people who had lost their child through suicide. For them it is even more devastating. Not only are they dealing with the loss of a child but they are also having to deal with the idea that they failed their child somehow.

Last edited:

dustyfog

Putting on skis
Skier
A senseless tragedy , well definitely a genuine, deep and soul crunching tragedy for her loved ones, and her most of all, she lost her life, and so young.

This tragedy begs, and is crying out for further investigation by the authorities.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is beyond sad. :(

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
A senseless tragedy , well definitely a genuine, deep and soul crunching tragedy for her loved ones, and her most of all, she lost her life, and so young.

This tragedy begs, and is crying out for further investigation by the authorities.

While I'm totally in the beyond sad, too young, too much potential camp I'm curious to know what investigation what authorities should be doing. Suicide by high achievers is always puzzling but reality is mental health issues are pretty indiscriminate.

Sponsor

Staff online