• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Elevator buttons

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
As our family stood waiting for a motel elevator, the youngest son, who was four at the time, grabbed the elevator doors and started pulling for all he was worth, trying to open them. After a few moments, the doors spread apart as he pushed them away from each other and a gentleman stepped out of the elevator. Then he turned and triumphantly announced, "I DID IT!"

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
It's probably an urban legend, but I remember reading a story of some NFL prospect from the sticks. He gets to the "big city" with his parents and sees his first elevator. Some old lady walks in, doors close and a minute later out walks some gorgeous lady.

The father nudges his son and says "Go get your mother... let's put her through that thing a couple times".

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Highest paid trade in Ontario. Good work if you can get it.

I was in sales/management. Local 50 gets the rate set by the average of the 7 (if memory serves) highest trades. Strike is always for benefits.

As they say, it's not the ride I don't like, it's the little jerks in between.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I was in sales/management. Local 50 gets the rate set by the average of the 7 (if memory serves) highest trades. Strike is always for benefits.

As they say, it's not the ride I don't like, it's the little jerks in between.

My cousin lied to me!! :D Still, good trade to be in.

Sponsor

Staff online