• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Effectiveness of "Rockin' Green" activewear detergent?

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
So, taking everything posted so far into account, I just ran my gym clothes through the wash with unscented Tide + a good dose of white vinegar.

My clothes don't smell like vinegar - they smell nice. The pits don't smell any different from the rest of the jerseys, even getting way up close and personal for the sniff test.

I'm going to try it with wool after I next ski ... wish me luck!

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Why didn't I think of vinegar earlier?? I'm using my usual detergent (or baby shampoo for wool) with a hefty pour of vinegar on top. Everything just smells fresher. Even my ski socks seem to have lost their musty aroma. And .... a huge bottle of white vinegar is CHEAP.

I wonder if I could spray/pour vinegar into my ski boot liners .......

Analisa

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'd rinse it out after. Generally for products with foam, they recommend washing it in a sink or tub with a gentle cleanser with the option of some vinegar. Immerse it & agitate it, but don't leave it to soak. Then rinse & air dry.

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'd rinse it out after. Generally for products with foam, they recommend washing it in a sink or tub with a gentle cleanser with the option of some vinegar. Immerse it & agitate it, but don't leave it to soak. Then rinse & air dry.

Are you talking about the boot liners, or clothes in general?

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Sponsor

Staff online