• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Easy on, easy off parking lot footwear

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the Full Tilt bootie, which are comfortable and warm, though I’m in between sizes. I first ordered M, which ended up a bit too snug so I gave them to Shamora, who loves them. I ordered L, which are great for an indoor comfy slipper but too loose for walking around or après.

I looked up K2/Line booties, and their sizing seems to be a little different so maybe those would work, but they are out of stock.

So, I just ordered a pair of these Chaco Ramble Puff in black. I’ll give them a try and report back.

17295CFB-54A0-4B49-A680-DF22788D914C.jpeg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you happen to have a link? These sound great.

Those Merrells ARE great. I think I bought the last known pair, Sturtevant's Sun Valley, 50% off.

Good traction without bringing the dreaded "ball of sole snow" onto the car floor.

Just received a pair of these to add to my Keen collection. They are replacing a pair that is at least 10 years old. Works perfect for parking lots until the soles are worn flat. Have the boot version too in case of fresh snow.

View attachment 157702

Good ones. Studded up with Kold Kutters, those are my snow management boots, both shoveling and snow blowing.

Sponsor

Staff online