• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

East of Seattle but not that far East

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Hi I am new to the board. Live near Seattle on the Eastside, but grew up skiing in the Canadian Rockies. Didn't ski that much during college and early on my career, but re-engaged with vigor about 6 years ago when I started to teach my kids to ski. It is our family's passion and we get as much as we can. Looking forward to joining conversations about gear, tuning and great ski destinations.

Bill Miles

Old Man Groomer Zoomer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome. I grew up on Mercer Island back when it was semi-affordable. Learned to ski at Snoqualmie Summit, graduated to Stevens, Crystal, etc.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome. I grew up in Bellevue, currently live in Stanwood, most of my skiing is at Stevens.

TS
dovski

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
These days we do most of our local skiing at Alpental with the occasional trip to Crystal and Stevens. Skiing in the Seattle area has become more expensive than Whistler so we tend to do most of our ski trips to interior BC and Alberta ... better snow there too :)

Posaune

sliding
Skier
Welcome to the board! I was born and raised in Issaquah, and then moved to Bellingham. I ski Baker a lot and Stevens a fair amount. While I like the powder highway places, you can get some amazing skiing in the Cascades. I just returned from a three day trip to Stevens and it was powder heaven!

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome! Similar story here. Hadn't skied in about 25 years. We bought a house a half mile away from a local ski hill. One day the wife decided that I needed to teach my young son to ski. What that has turned into!! LOL