• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dynastar Glory's...84?

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Helping out a Ski Diva that hasn't found us yet. She's in Sweden and can't get to a demo. I tried to get the Glory's the 84 at a demo last Monday. The guys wouldn't let me have them as we were basically skating rink snow. Now they don't have them at the store for demo.

So has any lady been out on these so I can give her some guidance.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I believe @Tricia skied them last year. When she takes lunch break, I will have her check in. In the meantime, I have skied the PowerTrack 84 and really liked it. I think this new series is a better application of Dynastars 5-point sidecut. If the skier is between two sizes, err on the longer of the two, it skis a bit short.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just looked at my notes because I couldn't remember getting on the Glory 84 and I see that I got out on the Glory 89. Not sure why I didn't get on the 84, but I know the 89 has a really nice sweet spot. I like the direction Dynastar is taking the women's line with the Glory.

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
I got on them at Copper last year and was pretty impressed. I'm 150 pounds and liked them; light, good edge grip, easy to ski.