• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Dynastar Course Ti 183cm $125

James

Out There
Instructor
Here's a pair of 183cm Dynastar Course Ti's. 17m, 121mm, 72mm,105mm
I've owned them since new old stock. I think I had them ground towards the end of last year. Haven't been skied since. Ground to 0.75 base, 3 side.
Bases are in very good shape. There's a few tiny marks from previous ptex fill but has been ground flat and structured. Tons of edge left.
The top sheets at the tips are beat up. I'm hard on tips with moguls and ungroomed. Plus kids. I don't think I have more than 10 days on this. Probably less.

Can't justify the room for this with a 180 Rossi Masters 21m ski. Even though I prefer the round tip of the Dynastar, the Rossi Is a superior ski.
This Dynastar is not a stiff ski at all. Pretty sure I have the binding about as far forward as the plate will allow. Orig it was too far back.
Nice ski if you're looking to get into something a bit longer. This is not a race ski, but Nastar probably ok.
Pretty binding. PX 14.
$125 plus shipping

IMG_5832.JPG IMG_5833.JPG IMG_5834.JPG
IMG_5835.JPG IMG_5836.JPG
IMG_5838.JPG
IMG_5837.JPG

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is the last plate that will take a Pivot.

TS
James

James

Out There
Instructor
Hmmm...maybe I should remove the plate/binding.

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Those are actually a fun ski. Almost splits there difference between a front side and cheater GS. A more than fair price on a ski that will take your carving game to the next level if you are used to all mountains.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Those are actually a fun ski. Almost splits there difference between a front side and cheater GS. A more than fair price on a ski that will take your carving game to the next level if you are used to all mountains.
Actually, this is a really fun ski. IMHO it was better than the Course Ti that replaced it.

TS
James

James

Out There
Instructor
Bump for lower price. Now $125.
Makes a fun spring ski.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Really fun ski

TS
James

James

Out There
Instructor
Trade and cash for my Stormriders? ogsmile

These are such a fun beer leagueable carver.
Hmmm...dealing crack now?
Definitely comsider it. That's the carbon insert one eveyone seems to ignore? I was trying to raise funds rather than deplete them, but I like the idea.

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Me too, but I have a bit of a ski habit that I need to feed. :)

I’d make use of them for then pass them along to a guy that wants to join our team next year. That’s a great ski to transition from a 80mm front side ski to something more serious like a Rossi master.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey, there's a pair of those in my garage. I keep harassing the better half to sell them. :P

Sponsor

Staff online