• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dynafit TLT5 touring boot Question!

jeff foreman

Putting on skis
Skier
Does anyone wear a Mondo 30.5 in the scarpa TLT5 and also wear a US13 street shoe? I am looking to buy a used TLT5 and I am a snug US13 shoe size. Thanks for any helpful feedback in advance. Stay healthy. Stay safe. :)

ted

Getting off the lift
Skier
TLT5's fit short and narrow. What do you measure as a mondo size? If you don't have access to a mondo Brannock, just put your heel against a wall, put a piece of tape under your big toe, mark end of toe with a pen, the measure the length from the wall to your pen mark. most from what I recall are wearing TLT5 in their measure size or one size up if they have volume issues.
There is a multipage thread on TGR tech Talk about this boot with more info than you would ever want.

ted

Getting off the lift
Skier
here you go, wasn't easy to find-

TS
jeff foreman

jeff foreman

Putting on skis
Skier
TLT5's fit short and narrow. What do you measure as a mondo size? If you don't have access to a mondo Brannock, just put your heel against a wall, put a piece of tape under your big toe, mark end of toe with a pen, the measure the length from the wall to your pen mark. most from what I recall are wearing TLT5 in their measure size or one size up if they have volume issues.
There is a multipage thread on TGR tech Talk about this boot with more info than you would ever want.
As stated in the post.

TS
jeff foreman

jeff foreman

Putting on skis
Skier
here you go, wasn't easy to find-

Thanks. Likely won't work for me.

Sponsor

Staff online